Manuka Honey Coffee 4oz
Manuka Honey Coffee 4oz
Esssentiallly Manuka Honey Coffee is a thoughtfully crafted coffee blend that combines the boldness of coffee with the luxurious taste of pure Manuka honey. Sourced from the pristine landscapes of New Zealand, our Manuka honey is renowned for its unique taste and potential health benefits.
- Premium Coffee Blend: Our coffee is made from high-quality coffee beans, carefully roasted to perfection, delivering a rich and invigorating flavor with every sip.
- Pure New Zealand Manuka Honey: We use 100% pure Manuka honey, known for its distinct flavor and potential antibacterial properties, to sweeten the coffee naturally.
- Natural Sweetness: The unique sweetness of Manuka honey eliminates the need for artificial sweeteners, providing you with a healthier and more wholesome coffee experience.
- Potential Health Benefits: Manuka honey is believed to have various potential health benefits, including antioxidant and immune-supporting properties.
- Place one scoop of Esssentially Manuka Honey Coffee per 8 ounces of hot water in your coffee maker or French press.
- Allow the coffee to steep or brew according to your preferred strength.
- Pour the freshly brewed coffee into your favorite mug.
Ingredients: USDA Certified Organic Coffee, Raw New Zealand Manuka Honey, Organic Cane Alcohol, Organic Glycerin, and Natural Flavors.
Manufacturer Country: USA
Product Form: Whole beans
Amount: 0.25lb (113g)
Gross Weight: 0.25lb (113g)
Warning: Do not use if the safety seal is damaged or missing. Store in a cool, dry place.
THE SCIENCE BEHIND THIS PRODUCT
Caffeine for Strength
A meta-analysis showed significant ergogenic effects of caffeine ingestion on maximal muscle strength of the upper body and muscle power.
Caffeine for Weight Loss
A meta-analysis demonstrated that caffeine intake might promote weight, BMI, and body fat reduction.
Caffeine for Endurance
Caffeine can be used effectively as an ergogenic aid when taken in moderate doses, such as during sports when a small increase in endurance performance can lead to significant differences in placements as athletes are often separated by small margins.
Caffeine for Sports Focus
The intake of a low/moderate dose of caffeine before and/or during exercise can improve self-reported energy, mood, and cognitive functions, such as attention; it may also improve simple reaction time, choice reaction time, memory, or fatigue, however, this may depend on the research protocols.
Caffeine for Women
Caffeine ingestion has a significant ergogenic effect on women's muscular endurance and muscular strength. Women may use caffeine supplementation as an ergogenic aid for muscular performance.
Caffeine for Depression
Coffee and caffeine consumption are significantly associated with decreased risk of depression.